Saturday, April 14, 2018

Rebellion

I know it's been a while, and I apologize! My new job after the Navy has picked up and I love it. But the travel time sucks and then when I actually have to travel, I don't want to do stuff on the work laptop.

On top of that, the spouse and I are moving! Well, trying. Looking for a house. So most of the weekends are us hitting up open houses and tours.

*****************************

Anyways, I was unsure about sharing this one. It's a little older. but it checks out...

Ba-doom-tss.

It's not your typical TG Story, but this is kinda pertanent to a few stories I'm writing. I am a huge... huge Star Wars nerd, and being trans... want better representation so I figured, why not make it myself?

Anyways, this is... one of the ones that I'm toying with, though not as often. My preferred story is one in the Clone Wars era.. Anyways, without further ado...


No comments:

Post a Comment