Saturday, December 16, 2017

Apologies!

Now that I'm out of the Navy, I work a 'real' job now and as much as I love it, it does eat time. Normally though, I get free time on the weekends to cap so I can at least either post all in a day or spread them out over the week, but lately I've been bitten by the writing bug and was writing some... well, fanfiction. So, with the holiday season approaching, I will set aside some time to specifically put up new content for you folks.

Thank you for your visits and I wish you happy holidays! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool I didn't know you were in the navy. Thanks for your service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! Yup, six and out. I miss the people and certain aspects, but the bad out weighed the good by a long shot.

      Delete